Yay, I'm currently pretty addicted to Instagram (Luloveshandmade :)) and this is why I always have tons of colorful photos to share. :) So here's what happened recently:
1. My mother sent us some new, organic plants and I repotted them. :) // 2. This is the building in which I study, really!!! I have never seen a more beautiful campus! :) // 3. Lots of colorful, handmade oven clothes in my DaWanda shop with the prettiest kitchen fabrics.
1. I made a new bunting for my bedroom. // 2. Everyhing grows, our balcony is so colorful. :) // 3. I use wahsi tape and tiny toothpicks to make labels for my plants.
1. The Secret Garden: I discovered this beautiful, wild garden while I was walking the dog, I love it and I wish I owned such a pretty garden! // 2. Mogli spending time with me. <3 // 3. Lilac.
1. I love the moustache ring Hanna gave me for Christmas. // 2. Coral flip flops. // 3. I bought new fabric for colorful pillow cases that are supposed to match my new bunting. I'm trying out a new color scheme for my bedding. :)
1. My mother brought me this extremely beautiful vintage bowl she found at an antique mall. <3 // 2. + 3. Last weekend, Flo, Anja and I have been to a Lostprophets concert in Berlin, it was awesome!! It love this band so much, I've been listening to them since I was 15. :)
1. Tiny gifts for my friend Anja: I brought her one of my cress teacups and repotted a tiny sunflower. :) // 2. Flo and Mogli, the cat! :D // 3. Flo made the most delicious cake for our family Sunday. :)