Dear readers, it's time to celebrate! This past late summer, my blog turned four, wow! Four years filled with DIY projects, colorful lifestyle impressions and exciting people, aww! Thank you so much for reading my blog and for supporting me, you are awesome!
To show you my appreciation and because I wanted to make a giveaway in fall anyway, with the help of my sponsors and cooperation partners, I put together some great prices for you! :)
There's a total sum of seven different prizes, each can be won by one of you, so there's an even bigger chance to win something.
Here's what you can win:
1. One lucky reader of you will win my fox fall print as poster (DIN-A-4) and a handmade crochet headband from my shop in the color of your choice (you can choose between all the colors which are available in my shop).
2. Another person will win this awesome yarn holder and 10 rolls of yarn (with random colors) by my awesome sponsor Snaply Nähkram.
3. Win a spot in magnoliaelectric's "Blog What You Love" blogger e-course (written in German). There you'll get to know all (basic and advanced) information about writing a successful blog.
4. Win a pretty party set by partyerie, consisting of 25 pretty black and white polka dot cupcake holders and a package with 25 turquoise paper straws.
5. Next, one of you can win a customized handmade basic longbeanie by my current sponsor Die beaniefabrik. You will be able to choose your favorite color in which the beanie will then be made in your size.
6. Another one of you can win this awesome geometrical wooden necklace by my cooperation partner Koo.
7. Last but not least, one reader has the chance to win an awesome PhotoBag set by PhotoLove with prints of twelve of your favorite photos from Facebook, Eyeem or Instagram (you need an account for at least one of those platforms to use your prize).
Please read the conditions carefully! >>>
To enter the giveway, simply leave your valid e-mail adress in the comment form below!
The giveaway is open until Sunday, October 20, 6 p.m.! I will then randomly choose seven winners, one for each of the prizes. There will be only one big virtual pot for lots, so there's no chance to participate only for one certain prize of those seven ones.
After having determined the winners, I will contact them via e-mail. In case I don't get an answer within one week, I will determine another winner. After having received my mails, the winners then need to tell me their adresses and will be sent their prizes (or gift codes for the e-course and the PhotoBag) directly by the labels who provided the prizes.
Comments without an e-mail adress in the post's comment section will be deleted and will not be valid for this giveaway!
Only one comment per person!
Thanks for understanding, I wish you very good luck and thank you so much for making me happy by reading my blog! :-*
20.10.2013 - UPDATE:
And the winners are:
Luloveshandmade headband & poster: email@example.com
Koo necklace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaniefabrik hat: email@example.com
Snaply yarn holder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Partyerie paper straws and cupcake holders: email@example.com
PhotoLove Instagram photos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnoliaelectric e-course: email@example.com
Congratulations, I'm just gonna send you an e-mail! :)