Hey, time for new phots. :) I love Instagram so much (find me as @luloveshandmade), it's perfect to document tiny, precious moments of everyday life and it's one of my favourite toys. :)
1. Mogli and Lotte, old friends. They got to know each other when she was a little baby, now she's way bigger than him! :) // 2. + 3. Outside with Mogli, enjoying the weather. // 4. Vintage dress and favourite shoes. // 5. + 6. Crafty afternoon with my new friend Kathleen, making tons of felt pinwheels. :)
1. Our beautiful balcony. // 2. Tired doggy baby. // 3. Dinner on the balcony, I brought the cord chair outside, so comfy! :) // 4. I needed new, biometric photos for my new passport and they turned out better than I had expected. :) // 5. Wearing the handmade wooden beads bracelet I made about 10 years ago. // 6. Girl's date, visiting Cupcake Berlin. <3
1. Homemade raspberry-lime lemonade, my favourite. // 2. Summer colors! // 3. Snack time. // 4. Colorful yarn. // 5. I finished a custom order, a young miss wanted a doggy bow tie for her wedding. // 6. Working on a patchwork pillow case for Mogli. <3
1. Colors! // 2. I love this car - let's go to the seaside! // 3. Maritime look. // 4. I handpainted a few new mugs, because all had been sold. // 5. Bed corner's makeover - I loooooove my new color concept!!! // 6. Outfit of the day.
1. Girl's evening: watchting the season's final of Germany's Next Topmodel and eating lots of tasty mediterranean food. // 2. One of my favourite dresses. // 3. Amazing sky. // 4. I met one of my old schoolfriends, we had a super afternoon!! :) We have been knowing each other since 5th grade and have been best friends for years when we were younger and now we meet each other so many years later. <333 // 5. Doughnut time. // 6. Color blocking outfit on the occasion of the European Championship, watching the German team play. :)
I loooove this season SO much, it's warm enough to wear pretty, short dresses, one can eat lots of ice cream, fresh fruits, there's blue sky and one can spend lots of time outside in the sun, there's nothing better than summer! <3 Life's good! <3
I hope you're fine and enjoying this season as much as I do! :)