Hello! :) Wanna see some awesome sources of inspiration I found on Pinterest? :)1. I really love this bright kitchen shelf, the colorful details are so pretty and I like the bunting.
2. I've recently seen lots of DIY tutorials like this for how to make a pretty Peter Pan collar and I definitely wanna make one myself.
3. Which pretty shoes! I must make cute clips for my shoes to make them look as pretty as the ones on the photo. :)
4. This is such a beautiful home decor idea, I'll try that as soon as the new apartment is finished, this will add lots of color to plain corners in each room. :)
5. Some months ago I fell in love with floral vintage plates, I started to collect some and I totally fell in love with those especially pretty ones on that photo. <3
6. Great idea for a photo display using a wooden picture frame.
7. Awwww, I'm usually not a big fan of candles (to me they are just dust catchers, I only use them during the Christmas season), but this is such a cute idea! Wanna make those one day as little gifts and this way, I have a good excuse for vintage teacup shopping at the flea market. :)
9. I've recently been thinking of making bow ties for Flo and Mogli for Christmas and this one looks extremely nice.
10. Oh my gosh, this is incredibly beautiful! <3 I've been seeing those old enamel sieves everywhere on the flea market and the person who had this pretty idea of using it as a flower pot definitely inspired me to make such a thing for my new balcony. :)
So, what's your favourite? :)