Tuesday, September 27, 2011
What inspires me.
Hello! :) Here's a new list of things I love and which inspire me. I'm still busy with planning lots of details for our new apartment; I'm painting old furniture, preparing decor, I'm making little presents for the lovely friends who are going to help us and I'm making birthday presents for some friends. :) Much to do. :)
So here are the pretty things I found on the Internet:
1. I love those paper lanterns so much, this is such a good idea and adds colors to every white room. I've already bought tissue paper in three different colors and then I will decorate our paper lanterns as soon as we have moved. :)
2. This is a great idea, isn't it? This lovely fabric wrapping project makes coat hangers look prettier.
3. Although I have already found a way to store my jewelry, I like this idea for a jewelry organizer
a lot. Maybe I will make one like this, too, I have lots of jewelry to store. :)
4. When I created my account on Pinterest, I found this awesome idea for using crates as tiny shelf. Until yesterday I wasn't able to find crates in a good condition, but then I got the advice to go to a certain enoteca in Berlin where they sell these crates for 2.50€. I was so happy and I bought one, although I had to carry it home on the train all the way home. I'm currently painting it white and I intend to use it in my new room, either above my desk, or above my sewing table. :)
5. I'm in love with the colors, the light and the atmosphere in this bright and pretty bedroom. <3
6. Awwww, those paper garlands are too pretty to be true! Yesterday I bought a hole-puncher with a huuuuge hole so that I do not have to cut out every circle by myself. Can't wait to make tons of pretty paper garlands in all different colors to decorate the whole apartment. :)